What is one supposed to do when one is lying in a recliner with your knee propped up post-op. Why muse on your wardrobe, of course.

So I have had a lot of time to think about all that I have learned so far from the 30 x 30 challenges and everyone's style goal posting. I have made a list of the comments that most resonated with me and have set some goals related to them.

Joy in my clothing (La Belle D). Thank you, thank you for this.
Goals:
- Wear clothing that "sparks joy" physically and emotionally. Yes I know I am late to Marie Kondo thing.
- Stick to Cozy Comfort at home (Sterling)
- Explore my comfort level with "arty" clothing. I love textiles and am drawn to artistic clothes but I am an introverts and do not feel comfortable drawing lots of attention to myself although this is lessening with age Terms that resonated: Subdued Arty (SarahD8), Artistic Eclectic (Karen13), "not docent lady" (Suz), Artsy urban (Zaeobi). Maybe subdued artistic urban?

Fit, Fit, Fit- kkard, Toban, Sterling,
Goal: Stick with silhouettes that work best on my body type (pear) but that are not " fluid not sloppy" (SarahD8). Specifics: Slightly loose skimming fit in tops, slim straight leg pants.

Wardrobe Planing:
- Related to Colors: loved combo of red, black, leopard (Ms Mary). Integrating a new color into wardrobe (Angie via Bijoux)
Goal: Stick to black, grey, cognac, red with leopard accents for fall/winter + small capsule around the teal/black sweater coat I already have and love.
- Keep essentials modern (Chris987) Goal: Actually define what my essentials are!
- Streamlined wardrobe (La Belle D)
Goal: As Toban so wonderfully said define my "macro (year long) and micro (season specific) needs as it pertains to level of formality/casualness of my outfit needs" (I am smiling typing this- I feel like I am back at work. Love it). Starting with a small number of core items that I knew I loved and wore frequently then using a additive process really worked for me. I think that ~ 35-45 garments will be about right and there will be a lot of overlap with fall and early spring. I am OK with the number.

Building Outfits:
- Use of artisan jewelry and "happy shoes" (Toban). Also scarves (Katrina and Joy) Goal: Edit my jewelry and the few scarves I have to those that "spark joy". Utilize those and identify holes. Buy some non-basic shoes. Experiment more with scarves. Yay- shopping!
- Wear pattern over plain over plain over pattern (Brooklyn?) Goal: Utilize patterns in tops with plain slim tops as a uniform. If wearing 2 solids- use a pattern in accessories. Experiment with plain over pattern in spring/summer (somehow does not work for me this season)
- Mix black geometrics (Brooklyn) Goal: Try it!
- Realizing I coat like toppers (coatigans) not indoor toppers (Sterling, Bonnie) Goal: Wear the few toppers I have more. Try on different styles in the stores. More shopping- snooping this time!

Maintaining style with a limited wardrobe while losing weight (Toban is the master) Goals: Create the need to utilize Tobans knowledge by finding new exercises that I can do and enjoy. Still dance as much as my body will allow- just not all out. Get back on a healthy eating plan.

I had to cut my 30 x 30 short but clearly it was immensely useful! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE.

Next step will be to develop a loose wardrobe plan based on these goals. I have been madly organizing my multitudes of pins. Will post more later when completed.