This is such a great implementation of the 30x30 idea. I'm impressed. I've been catching up on the forum and the 30x30 challenge is so compelling. I have the obvious problem that all my clothes are already one color, so I have trouble narrowing it down to a cohesive little capsule like you did, but there's a part of me that feels like that would be style nirvana, rotating between the same few favorite things for a while and then updating. Well done.

I really enjoy readong the creative thought process and evolution. I have the same thought when it comes to my caspule work collection.

One last post. I was not thrilled with the idea of pulling my 30 items into a single space (especially a rolling rack in my Master Bedroom), but yesterday I cleared out a closet in my Bedroom. It took some work because I had to figure out what to do with all the items stuffed in there (e.g., out of season blankets; sports jackets; robes). I started the process of compiling my 30 items into that space. Not all 30 items are there yet. Some are in the laundry. Some were being worn.

But the idea is great. It really forces you to "see" that capsule in all its glory. Does it ever look tiny. I was genuinely scared yesterday when I looked at what I wrought.