Packing for a quick trip to check on my mom in Ottawa. Driving up (4 hrs) early in the am, so will have half the day at her apartment in an assisted living building. The next day we go on a trip to the countryside and a small town where she wants to pick out a grave marker for her DH, who passed away last summer. The next day, I’ll be at her place until noon - then heading home. It looks like a hot and muggy couple of days - feeling like 30-32degC due to high humidity.

I’m planning on wearing the white jeans and stripped shirt for travel. Will likely have A/C going in the car. Shorts and linen shirts for the next two days. *Not shown: a pale blue linen shirt identical to the white shirt sleeved shirt, except for the colour.* Olive linen cropped trousers in case the shorts feel too informal. (Photo below of outfit worn last week, to show length of shorts.). Scarf for head wrap if the humidity gives me dandelion head! Hat for sun.

Should I throw in a jacket? I’m driving, so have lots of room and don’t have to worry about packing light.

Thanks for looking/reading, and any suggestions.

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.