I already posted about my things that reached 30 wears, so here's the rest of the 2023 wrap up.

Last years color of the year was gold, inspired by the kintsugi top I bought early in the wear. Mostly I just added jewelry otherwise!

My word of the year was legacy- which was totally premature. I had intended to create memory boxes for all of us, and finish at least one novel. But I spent a lot of the year in crisis mode. Hopefully 2024 will be calmer!

The other bad- a ridiculous amout of churn. Much of this was due to condition, but I made some bad choices too.

Best of 2023
Best cheap as chips- my leather jacket. About $10 on consignment, under 50c CPW already.
Best unexpected splurge- the Lysse jeans. Paid around $100, which wouldn't be high to me in some areas, but I was rarely wearing any jeans for years. Best jeans I've ever owned!
Best expected splurge- the L'Artiste booties (anoit $150). They replaced a couple worn out pairs.
Best style change- my clip in hairpieces. I had not been feeling good about myself, since I had to keep my hair pulled back for months or live with the embarrassing flip. I just wish I had done this sooner!
Style surprise- harem pants. I just wear them to sleep, but so comfy. Since they're so loose, I can get 3 nights of wear before washing.
Favorite purchase overall- the gold and black wrap skirt. Angie's favorite too! It's exactly what I want my summer style to be.
Best moodbooster- spa days (float, red light sauna, salt cave) and skin care. Bought a salt lamp for my house too, which I love. I'm carrying this on to my 2024 theme- self care

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.