Hi all, enjoying all the year end reviews and inspired to look at my own - since I've already dwelled on my fails long enough, I'm purposely focusing on the positives this year.

*shopped a lot for me - but am happy with the vast majority of purchases, and they are getting loads of wear*

*embraced a slightly more relaxed silhouette with some expert guidance from Angie, and couldn't be happier with it*

*a few organized emotional purchases rose to the top this year*

*stuck with mainly neutrals, but added a few happy colours without being fraught about it*

*embraced activewear dressing MY way ... adding dressier pieces for polish (e.g. leggings with a knit, sweatshirt and jeans, sneakers and a dress, etc.) ... refining the balance between practicality and my style*

*it's very hard to choose my top five, since almost everything has worked really well!*

Five faves:
- my camel coat. Always wanted one and found one I liked at the right price. It adds polish and structure to my uber-casual outfits and looser fits which is nice.
- happy pink sweater. Dopamine piece!
- Everlane tees - by far the nicest tees I've ever had. Love them.
- 501s - 90s fabness. Have easily hit 30 wears this fall/winter.
- Printed blouse. Surprisingly versatile wild card and my dressy-uppy go to piece.

Honourable mention - plain black baseball hat. Actually a 2022 purchase but featured prominently in my day-to-day style this year. Channeling my inner Kendall Roy when I don't have time to do my hair!

Thanks for reading, for your kindness and encouragement this year, and for generall being FAB!! xoxo