hi All,

Hope you are keeping well and enjoying the upcoming Spring!

2022 has been going so fast, yet I am still trying to learn how to navigate the new normal and have been very careful with my purchases. So far I have only purchased

- a bag in a soft cream colour for spring and summer. I have been looking for a cream / white bag for a couple of years and hope to have made the right choice! I will look after it as best as I can, it would be a shame to damage it!

- a pair of cream derby shoes. I am interested to see how they will hold as they are super comfy for now. They are made from a recycled material (plastic bottle) and could be even cleaned in the wash machine

- a rose jumpsuit that made my heart skip a few times! Love the colour and can't wait for the good weather to arrive!

This month, I wanted to add a suit and have spotted this beautiful dark aquamarine Armani suit in a wool and viscose blend. It's a preloved piece and I know that I will fit in that size. The seller has accepted my super low offer and I am not sure how to proceed since the price is tempting but I just realised that I misread the description, the advert is only for the blazer, the trousers have been sold separately a while ago.

What should I do? How would you style this blazer? Would it work as a separate?

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.