Well, I do set up goals and make lists every year. This time I want to post it to keep myself accountable to… myself?
In addition to goals, I think about general guidelines for the year ahead.
And hope I will stick to them. Here they are:

- Stay within the main color palette

- More precise shopping with less items - under 25 including replacements but not shoes and bags.

- Add textures

I will address only the first one. I don’t wear many colors (see my color palette below) and I like it this way. But I still tweak my palette a bit. At this time I don’t feel like wearing camel/caramel. I have 5 or so items in these colors and intend to keep them for now. But it’s not on my list anymore. Instead, I like taupe and some beige, will probably add more items in it. But I should not be tempted by other pretty things!

Goals:

1. Continue building bag collection
  2. Add summer linen pieces
  3. Continue updating outwear
  4. Edit & update summer pants
  5. Update underwear
  6. Create storage section in the closet to keep “not in use” clothes
  7. Hair project
Not very ambitious, I would say, and self explanatory. So I will talk about only a few.

My first goal about adding more bags is a big change for me since last year. For most of my life, I used to be one bag only kind of woman. I find bag shopping frustrating and tiresome. Not a lot of bags in my price range that I like and able to carry. But I persisted and added 4!!! this year. I’m into it now, although it is still challenging.

Goal #6 is something I want to try. I have a number of good items that I don’t want to wear now, mostly because they are not in an oversized silhouette. I will keep them but not in my holding zone. I reevaluate clothes in the holding zone a few times a year. These items will packed and stored away for a few years until I feel like wearing more straight cut clothes.

Goal #7 is a new hair project. I often have some kind of hair project - growing it out, cutting short, layers, no layers. But this time I want to try something completely new - grow out my bangs and have all hair in the same length. Since grade 6 I always had some kind bangs, the shape changed over the years from straight to feathered, curtain bangs and lately angled bangs. But I wonder how would I look without. It will take months and I might hate the result but it’s just hair

That’s it for me.

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.