I took a close look at what I added this year and have a pretty good idea of what I wore out, donated, or tucked away for later.

1. Budget and Item Tracking
I came in $ 100.00 over budget for the year. With the exception of a couple of items, everything I added was on palette and not polyester. I will press on with this approach, as it has gotten me to prioritize what I really need.

2. Wearing Out My Existing Wardrobe
I made progress on shrinking my wardrobe not by tossing everything old but by wearing it out. I focused on wearing out the ink blue pieces I bought for work, and made a real dent in the collection. For 2023, I will press on with this project, and also start working on the camel pieces I bought when I was a bit blonder.

3. Restyling Work Pieces
Angie posted outfits with classic cardigans buttoned up or duster length sweaters over cropped pants, and I dug out cardigans from 2017 and 2018 and dusters from 2018-2020 to wear with my 2020 and 2021 crops. I wore out a duster but still have the rest in rotation to finish out the winter. I also figured out that my camel pieces bought for work mix well with the more casual army green pieces I added a couple of years ago. I am looking forward to the next year of fashion updates, as they will spur new ideas.