I was inspired by everyone’s year end recaps and review. And was reminded that i did not actually set any goals or strategies for this year. And well, it shows…this year, fashion, style, shopping was, was pretty much a hot mess. I bought to much, missed return dates, and got lazy on WFH days and even lazier on weeks ends. I found pre owned to be a great way to add pieces to my wardrobe, but got caught up in the sales goggles mentally. I wore only a fraction of what i own because it felt off to wear my more tailored pieces, and yet i love them and can’t get rid of them. i could go on, but i won’t. I am seriously thinking about and pondering what i want 2023 to look like…
in the meantime, i want to share some of my favorites outfits, and to share my Jan Challenge. Back in Jan 2020 i did a SYC challenge where i did not repeat an outfit for the month. It felt like a great start, and then, well we all know what came next. Anyway, I’m going to start 2023 on the same path, and hope that it kicks starts a better fashion year. I will try to post my outfits each day, mostly because it will force me follow thru.

Happy New Years…
thanks for reading, as always, all comments and suggestions are welcome and appreciated

This post has 8 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.