My 2020 wardrobe plan was to add more color, because I've been adding mostly neutrals for the past several years, and to add warmer items because of my move from the desert to the coast. I'm retired so I don't need work appropriate clothing, I have plenty of dressy items because I focused on that capsule last year, so casual additions were my focus which worked really well with our pandemic year. I only counted my casual wardrobe items, I also added to my Walking wardrobe but that can be a separate post. My totals were: Mustard/yellow = 7, Navy/blue = 7, Reds, Greens, Blacks, Whites, and Grays = 3 in each color. My Color of the Year was red but that didn't work out because I kept the mustard sneakers that didn't fit my granddaughter and I needed something to wear with them because I had no mustard in my wardrobe. I'm really happy with the mustard but am not so sure about the greens I added. I've worn them and they work well with my wardrobe but I don't love the color on me. The grays, blacks, and whites were mainly replacements of neutrals in my wardrobe. I feel like my wardrobe is in a very good place at present and next year's plans include continuing to work on wearing the items in my wardrobe at least 30+ times. I have a lot of clothes because I like to shop, so I'd like to start a low shop year. We'll see how that works out.

Boden
Holywell Tote Bag
View Info
Top Pick
Gap
Oblong Scarf
View Info
Top Pick