I'm jumping on to this wagon...

I"ve just done a big edit, and feel ready to look forward. Much of what went was either handed down clothes that I was trying out but ultimately decided wasn't my style or worn out items that I have decided I have a replacement for and so could cull. I don't cull easily so some dated back 10 years!

Thoughts for 2020
Hair/makeup - I plan to grow my hair again - probably to a bob - not sure if I'll go longer.

My next makeup replacement is going to be dewy, not matte. My skin is on the dry side and while that worked quite well for me when I was younger, it's time for a change in my mid 40s

Shoes - I've posted recently that I need to renew here. Particular changes are an emphasis on comfort and on moving to flatter shoes for work. Need to buy sandals, casual sneakers and work shoes

Working on the highwaisted trend. Highwaisted things are good for me in terms of my vertical proportions (I have a very long torso). I also like the feel of them. But I need more tops to work with them. Really only have 2 or 3 at the moment. 

I am toying with shelling out for ultra highwaisted jeans, as high waisted on my long rise isn't really that high.

Work I'm a bit conflicted here. Our dress code has changed to a more casual one. I don't really need more dedicated office clothing and for the last 2 years have bought flexible items that will do for smart casual as well. BUT - I have a real soft spot for a well made tailored sheath, especially by Cue (for reference, look at Bijou - she often wears Cue).  So if I find one at half price I"ll snap it up. 

Camping - this has become a much bigger part of our lives recently - we've spent 3 weeks camping in 2019 and I envisage it'll be part of our lives a lot in the future as DH has invested in much equipment! It's a lot cheaper than other accommodation.  I'd like some denim shorts and am imagining a hot weather dress that is not crushable  (all my high summer dresses crush). And maybe a tank.
I'd quite like to get some full length gear patterned leggings but DDs aren't keen

So shopping list - some not discussed above as are just more replacements

Shoes
Sandals
casual sneakers
Work flats

Gear/camping
leggings
dress?
denim shorts
Eta new bathers!

Work
Summer weight top