I have been enjoying others fashion and life goals for 2020- I am away so my comments have been a bit sporadic but I hope to get to a few more posts to comment.

My intentions are mixed - more, less and maintain.

More thrifting or second hand.
More essential shopping- rather than statements.
More gardening.
More yoga.

Less procrastination in the morning.
Less black clothing in winter.

Maintain fitness programme
Maintain style goals and planning.

My goal is to dress with bold elegant ease. I don’t have a moniker as such - this helps me keep my focus mostly.

From a style angle - I will be operating a mostly one in one out programme - especially for gear but closely for other capsules.

I will be working to make my winter style more interesting - with respect to colours, patterns, and textures.

I will need to replace some hard working essentials in 2020 - casual black pants, camel ankle boots, a raincoat.

I also would like a denim refresh - and a knitwear refresh. And some layering knits to wear under blazers and jackets.

I will be supporting local retailers as much as I can rather than offshore chains.

Ethical shopping to me looks like local shopping, pieces with longevity, and natural fibres as much as possible.

I have a big birthday this year and I might splurge on a special piece to take me through my 50s. I am thinking a coat or a bag.

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!