#1 to make sure that my tendency to uniform dress doesn’t dissolve into a style rut….*add color as needed; don’t be afraid to try new silhouettes
#2 to be deliberate and thoughtful with what I wear and what I buy
#3 put an emphasis on buying from companies meet my criteria of being ethical
#4 continue the work I did this fall on editing my closet

above are/where my goals...

#1...don't fall into a rut...don't be afraid to try new colors/silhouettes. feel like I've done ok here as I don't feel like i'm in a rut. can't say I've added a lot of new colors but worn about couple of statement pieces that felt fresh and new...

#2..honestly think I've made progress here, but have a long way to go...some days I just wear a FFBO, usually jeans & navy sweater or jeans & navy tee because its easy...and i'm better about what i'm buying....no orphans so far this year...I think that's a 1st for me...but I can still get better

#3..almost 20% of what I've bought this year has come from small local business, which makes me feel really good, especially because in the past those items were most often my orphans. so I've supported local, and made better choices for me....win/win....the rest has some from brands/companies that I feel are generally good....

#4...I've got a box in my front hall waiting to go to the Salvation Army this weekend, last weekend I sold a copy of pairs of super skinny jeans...so this one gets a slow and steady....