Hello all! After reverting to lurker status for the last year or two, I'm going to try to get back into participating here! I thought some 2018 style goals would be a good place to start. Here are a few for me:
1. Go through Angie's style refresh process. In particular, I need to make maintaining my hair cut and color a higher priority, and I need to do an eye makeup technique refresh to perk up my rapidly sinking eyelids!! Additionally, I have plenty of clothes, so Angie's suggestions about revisiting shoes, purses and accessories would be useful.
2. Start bending the rules I've spent years accumulating to fit my personal style. Be more emotional with my style choices. Revisit my "classic polished casual contrast Kate" style words to see if they still fit,and revise if needed.
3. Physical fitness is a huge priority for me in 2018. Create a small updated fitness capsule to support this.
4. I live in dark wash skinnies, yet keep buying different colored and silhouetted pants/ bottoms to 'add variety'. Stop doing this! In fact, variety is not something I need particularly and most of my "variety" items end up in the donation pile. Stick what works for me for clothes, and find variety elsewhere in my life, or just enjoy it on others!
5. Counteract my tendency towards rigidity by allowing myself to break these resolutions guilt free on occasion!

Looking forward to reconnecting and seeing others style goals for the year!