I am starting off the new year with what I consider to be a few very important goals. Most are related to my commitment to transition to my natural gray / white hair, which is going the route of blond, due to the residual dye still in my hair. I have about 3” of my own color, plus a few highlights to break up the line of regrowth. See photos below.
1. To assess, reassess and stay open to color changes, as my hair continues to evolve.
2. To devote time to figuring out my make-up. To make life easier, I have been limiting makeup to mascara, a bit of eye liner and a neutral lip stick. I prefer the more polished look that foundation and blush provide. Colors for those may also need to evolve. I find make up colors harder to get right, due to lighting.
3. To take more selfies......hahaha....no, not because I am vain, but because they give me a chance to study clothing and accessory colors with my ever changing hair. See a few examples below.
4. To be brave enough to post my progress. Here goes!

Looking at the pics, it is clear that lighting is part of the challenge. All the pics were taken in the same room, but across seasons and at different times of day.

This post has 5 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.