I may have to evolve these this year if things don’t fit right, but:

Black (or navy sub’d in, usually randomly when navy is only color but sometimes duplicating) pants in several styles:
— full length straight or slight bootcut, including ones in warm- ish fabrics
-slim slightly tapered full- length
— straight ankle/ crop
—high-waisted pleat
Pencil skirts- knee length
Longer swirly skirts, not- quite- midi: wintry weights with tights

Gray knit tops in several lengths, fits, fabrics- cashmere, merino, rayon, linen - for different bottoms and seasons
Ditto above in black, burgundy, cool blush or colors such as teal, olive, raspberry when I can find them.
Curved hem knit tops, low hip length
“ Silky “ woven blouses with necklines that don’t fight with blazers and with hems that look ok untucked, to make 3-piece “ outfits work.
Dressy or fine gauge knit T style tops.
Belts that lie fairly flat - Hipsi and various leather belts I’ve collected with slim flat buckles
Black ankle/ short boots with very slim fit at the leg—a HEWI- need replacement for my Munros- needed to work under straight pants and with skirts
Other booties for when above fit isn’t essential
Loafers, lower- vamped- black with tights and black longer pants, , but medium colors preferred for other situations for lower contrast
Ankle-strap closed toe flats- black, navy— these are what I prefer to wear with cropped pants so have become essential to enjoying “ short pants”
Gray footwear
Suede booties, loafers & flats for foot comfort
AGL cap toe flats
Blazers that don’t look frumpy- sharp shoulder fit, slight waist definition, mostly in longer lengths for pants
Non- blazer indoor toppers such as utility or safari jackets, some V cardigans.
Sleeveless silk collared blouses for layering under cardigans and some pullovers
Tights- extensive collection: sheer nude, opaque, fleece. Used with skirts and under pants. These are “basics “actually, but opaque/ fleece tights in black, gray and burgundy are visually prominent with winter wear and with specific footwear
Necklaces
That’s a stab at it anyway!