#1, 2, 4 and 11 are my favorite looks. I really like your style, going to be keeping an eye on you for inspiration!

Crazy late to this thread Rae but had to chime in anyway (it's hard to keep up these days isn't it?).

2014 was quite the challenge for you and you should be giving yourself a HUGE pat on the back for coming through the other side

I'm loving these outfits and seeing your style progress and change. Isn't it interesting that living closer to the water has resulted in choosing different colors? And I adore your hair at this length.

It's nice to see you again and am looking forward to seeing what 2015 brings you.

Thank you for all the replies! Like coming home to a big group hug...ahhhhhh...

Diana, your description makes me think of David Lynch. Which makes me very happy.

Rachy, I hadn't heard, and I am horrified for you. :_( I can only console myself because it sounds like no clothes were taken. Ugh, I never think about theft, either...

Lyn67, I guess I do have a fetish for statement pieces! Glad to hear you think they work together. Some mornings I feel like I throw on random items and cross my fingers!

Una - HOW did I miss that pun opportunity???

I LOVE your longer hair! My favs of your outfits are #11 and all of the ones with the Rag and Bone sweatpant jeans. And #1. And...I love them all!

I've missed your posts as well. You look great and it is hard to pick a favorite, but if forced--#5 is stunning, gorgeous and everything great!