Hi all!

I have a spare moment and thought I'd share a couple of WIB's instead of always being the stalker. I received a sizable Nordstrom GC from a client for Christmas, but I just haven't had time to shop nor have our Nordstrom stores had much of what I'd call spectacular. I wanted to buy something I knew I wouldn't return--so online shopping was out.

Goal achieved! The dress is Kate Spade. A little girly-er than my usual style, but I felt fab the moment I put it on. I can see lots of styling opps; shoes and jackets.

I'm on the hunt for a white linen jacket but I think a white jean jacket would be cute too. I'm open to suggestions for toppers. BTW, I also ordered the leopard pants you see in the mirror...a little worried they might still be a little big, and there are few in the company.

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.