I ordered two pricey Armani jackets, hoping to add something red to my wardrobe. I’m looking for statement pieces for Spring. I love both these jackets, but am worried the squiggle line jacket may be too warm toned for my wardrobe. I have taken a series of pictures which I hope will help you to help me sort this out.

I have included pics of the jackets laying on the floor with my color swatches so you can see that the squiggle jacket looks warmer, and almost orange in some light. I also set a pink sweaters against the jackets so you can see how the jackets look different compared to the sweater, sometimes looking almost rusty orange instead of red. Finally, I put the jackets on, but didn’t style them. I’m wearing my green glasses and earrings. If I had energy, I would have put on my red glasses and maybe tucked my shirt! (The last picture is my driveway right now. We are supposed to get up to 10 more inches of snow overnight! )

This post has 13 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.