My doctor said we could TRY for FMLA, but it would probably get rejected. She did find a way to get me 14 days in self-quarantine, though. My ex has been working in Louisiana, and I have been within a hot country mile of him when I picked up Miss Mollie, so she CAN get me a 14 day excused absence for self quarantine.

It's better than nothing, and I'll definitely take it. I need the rest, i need the quiet, i need to spend some time exercising and doing some serious yin yoga (for physical AND mental reasons). I have Mollie until at least Friday, and ex-DH has been instructed on what i expect from him if he comes to get her Friday night (and it involves stringent rules of separation/distance that involve him actually going out of his way to come to me).

I'm looking forward to spending the next 14 days in the blessed quiet of my RV with my poor Miss Mollie, who has a doctor appointment of her own today. She had pneumonia in February, and her breathing has been a bit labored for a few days now (according to ex-DH), so mummy is taking baby to the vet to get on top of whatever is going on with her right freaking now. I have plenty of books to read if Miss Mollie doesn't want to play or walk outside, and plenty of toys and outdoor space if she DOES want those things.

Km also looking forward to spending more time hanging out here, writing, and cleaning my disaster of a home that has been neglected since the coronapocalypse began LOL (sorry for the dark humor but if I don't laugh I'll cry).

Thank you for being such a bright spot in my life!
XOXO