This month has been a bit crazy since my little family and I have been on the move, having decided to move back from the UK a few months early. We are all safe and sound for the moment, thankfully, but it means I have not had a lot of attention for the forum and for taking OOTD photos.

Still, the end of July seems like a great time to reflect on my year-in-fashion, since it's around this time last year that I became active of YLF!

You all have been such a source of inspiration and support in my fashion journey. The practice of regularly posting purchases and questions here has given me great ideas, helped me stay focused on my goal of building a beautiful and functional (for me!) wardrobe, and has been a constant reality check. I'm so grateful to Angie and all of you for your enthusiasm and attention.

I wish I had a good set of "then and now" photos to post, but that will have to wait until we get settled again. The best I can do for now is a quick pic taken of my new shirt the other day (sorry for the mess and the wrinkles -- I was not planning to post!) and a similar one from this time last year. Although my style has not changed dramatically in one year, I'm much more careful about quality and texture than I used to be, and I definitely owe that to Angie.

This post has 2 photos. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.