My anniversary sale items have all arrived. Two blazers, 3 pairs of sneakers, and one pair of boots.

I'm keeping only the Vince Camuto plaid one-button blazer (plus size) and have ordered the matching pants. The blazer is a perfect fit -- not something that happens often. Even the sleeves are the correct length. Sorry for anyone with longer arms, but I love the sleeve length.

The Colorblock Houndstooth Open Front Blazer (plus size) is poorly made. Weird puckers where the black fabric is joined to the houndstooth. Bulgy in the shoulders. Love a good houndstooth, but this isn't it.

Shoes... sigh. I need to go into the store to try on shoes. Size has changed after not wearing shoes much for 3+ years and a weight increase.

The Eccos, which I bought in the size of all of my current Eccos (5 pairs) are too narrow, especially in the toes. Eccos used to be shaped like Danish feet, but they've increasingly narrowed since they quit being made in Denmark.

Blondo waterproof booties were a longshot since they usually run narrow. I sized up, but they pinch my toes without socks, so back they go. Client meetings in the winter involve wet parking lots and sidewalks, so I had some hope they would work out.

The two pairs of athletic sneakers were no as well.
I couldn't even get the On Cloud 9 ones on as my instep is high and these are not.

The New Balance are just too narrow (also I've NEVER had shoes show up that I had to put the laces in!)

Fingers crossed for the Vince pants.