Jussie,
I can see your board and I tried to “follow” you but I think that there is some amount of firewall between USA and AU pinterest. I think I’d need a Pinterest AU account to be able to actually fill you. Anyone experienced with the technical side of this?

Anyway, this helps me get a better feeling for what you like. It seems to me that you like a variety of intense moods and attitudes, from very quiet and introverted to exuberant and outgoing. It seems like it’s the feeling of intensity that attracts you, though you’re not dramatic or flamboyant in the way those words are commonly used.

I think that because each intense look is what attracts you, it’s hard to think about integrating them together. And on top of that, there’s practical aspects to consider, and you enjoy being dramatic with pieces that are in themselves for the most part on the casual side.

Have a look at Vanessa Seward’s fall 2018 collection. I’m wondering if that’s the kind of something which is aspirational for your style. Would you wear most of her designs, if it was practical for your budget and activities?

Her previous collections have been more to my taste. At the moment Rag & Bone are on exactly my wavelength. I’m finding that I particularly like their flavor of irreverent pragmatism. I like things: simple, simple and then suddenly screwball.