Went to Target yesterday and wanted to take home so many of their new wardrobe goodies for spring! I came home with 7 items. Here are 2:

Cream hat with black band

I've tried various white and cream hats in the past and they just seemed off. (Similar to how I feel in white shoes.) The black band on this one goes with my hair, so I guess that's why it spoke to me. The brim on this one is a little wider than my bronze fedora, so I'm hoping it will give me a bit more sun protection. I just can't seem to wear a summer floppy hat unless I'm at the beach or waterpark. So fedoras will have to do in the city. I don't like the way baseball hats look on me. Too body con for my head. LOL!

Wildcard: Floral berkies

I've tried lots of similar styles and my low volume feet always swim in them and I feel like I have Flintstone feet! The dark floral print sang to me and I was quite surprised that they fit without the caveman vibe! I plan to wear this to many baseball games and quick store runs.

Am I blinded by the lovely print and these sandals look awful on me?

I'm still contemplating the other 5 items and will report to you soon.

Happy weekend everyone!

This post has 1 photo. Photos uploaded by this member are only visible to other logged in members.

If you aren't a member, but would like to participate, please consider signing up. It only takes a minute and we'd love to have you.