- From radiant blush to Balletcore, these are 8 make-up trends we’ll be seeing a lot of this Spring according to Refinery29.
- Jeremy Scott is stepping down as creative director at Moschino, after a near 10-year run at the Italian fashion house.
- H&M is expanding its resale platform, created in collaboration with online consignment platform ThredUp, to the US market.
- Have a peek at Target’s Spring 2023 designer collaborations.
- This Autumn, the London V&A Museum is organizing a new exhibition: “Gabrielle Chanel: Fashion Manifesto”, the first Chanel retrospective to be staged by a major British museum.
- Plus-size model and activist Tess Holiday has been brought in as a consultant to help H&M expand its size range.
- Sustainable brand Reformation is now being sold at Anthropologie.
- Knitwear shops in Ireland have reported a spike in sales of traditional jumpers following the release of the Oscar-nominated movie “The Banshees of Inisherin.”
- As of this month, American sunscreen brand Supergoop has rolled out in more than 650 Sephora stores across 16 international markets including France, Italy, Denmark, Romania, and Portugal.
I found this article about Nicky Marchbank, who had to rethink her entire life after being diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome in 2019, thought-provoking and inspiring. It also contains a lovely reminder to not underestimate the power of a great pair of pyjamas:
“The days where I can’t get up and dress – unfortunately they happen far too frequently in my life, at least once a week – if somebody rings the doorbell, then at least I know I don’t look a complete state because I’ve got my smart pyjamas on, so I don’t feel as crappy.”