After our recent Link Love post on changing fashion consumption habits, I came across some more articles about sustainable and ethical fashion that I wanted to share:
- 18 fashion insiders share their sustainability must-reads.
- Refinery29 has tips on how to find out which causes a company supports before buying from them.
- Emma Lavelle of Field and Nest shares her thoughts on whether sustainable fashion can be affordable.
- She also compiled and ethical and independent clothing directory, and a directory of ethical and sustainable knitwear for those in the UK.
- From kombucha leather to Piñatex, here’s a guide to up-and-coming fibres that are game changers for sustainable fashion.
- Ecocult rounds up 16 eco-friendly denim brands.
- Last but not least, here are 20 organic and sustainable underwear brands.
Fab Links from Our Members
Theodora was pleased to see that awesome plus-size models stole the show at Versace.
Hudson’s Bay is partnering with Canadian designer platform Inland to support Canadian and BIPOC designers. Nuancedream says: “Bravo, Hudson’s Bay for walking the walk regarding diverse representation in fashion!”
Runcarla directs us to this fun article on the history of the blouse and early manufacturing.