- Uniqlo is now selling breathable face masks made from its signature AIRism fabric.
- Have a peek at the Fall 2020 Keds & Kate Spade collection.
- Eloquii has launched a clothing rental platform.
- Danish fashion brand Ganni and American jeans company Levi’s are launching a denim capsule collection that will be exclusively available through Ganni’s fashion rental platform.
- The “nap dress” is the latest pandemic clothing trend, according to The Huffington Post.
- Swiss luxury brand Bally is partnering with environmental activist and mountaineer Dawa Steven Sherpa on a series of conservation expeditions to clean up trash on the world’s highest mountains.
- The Black in Fashion Council, an organisation created to advocate for and secure the advancement of Black people in fashion, has officially launched
- Chanel is expanding its make-up for men collection with new products including nail polish, eyeliner, and concealer.
Fun fashion Quote
At Cup of Jo, 14 women show the fancy dresses they’ve been putting on at home or for a walk around the block. I love what Brianna said about hers:
“Right as we began lockdown in Seattle, I bought the largest dress I’ve ever owned. It has huge puffy sleeves, a skirt big enough to be a picnic blanket, and a print acceptable only on a beach. On a size 16/18 body, it’s difficult to find something with extra fabric, let alone work up the gumption to wear something that might make you look (gasp) even larger. But I’ve been wearing it everywhere — even as ‘everywhere’ shrunk to the grocery store, FaceTime and my neighborhood. It’s a luxury that keeps me afloat.”