Many of us are wearing face masks daily, and that comes with its own set of challenges and inventive solutions:
- Angie recently wrote about facial masks and foggy specs.
- As the weather heats up, some face masks can start to feel uncomfortable, so StyleCaster rounded up 10 breathable face masks to get us through a hot Summer.
- Face masks can trigger skin issues, here are some tips to avoid skin irritation.
- Some people find that a mask’s ear straps can cause pain and irritation, these clever ear guards can help with that.
- Refinery29 asked dermatologists if our skin care should change when wearing a face mask.
- I thought this was interesting: “Masks are here to stay. And they’re quickly becoming a way to express ourselves.”
Fab Links from Our Members
Minaminu directs us to this article about the future of fashion after lockdown.
La Belle Demimondaine loves the Kibbe info on Answearable. She says: “Now that I’m (finally) starting to understand Kibbe, I just can’t get enough.”
Nuancedream was shocked to read that Sies Marjan is closing amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. She adds: “I hope the brand can reinvent itself much like Tracy Reese with Hope for Flowers.”
“This Is Not the End of Fashion,” slim cat wanted to share this hopeful article by Vanessa Friedman.
Suntiger liked this round-up of 10 black fashion luminaries who made history.
Runcarla is very interested in the slowing down/changing of the fashion show cycles. She wanted to share this article touching on Michael Kors decision to do two shows, and do them closer to the ‘wear’ season.
Shevia thought this was a very interesting analysis about how the business of fashion is changing and why.