Now that many of us are working and staying at home, fashion sites worldwide are talking about what to wear in this new reality, with a focus on comfy attire. Here’s a roundup:
- 7 editors share their favourite work-from-home outfits.
- Kim France’s picks for the best clothes for lounging around.
- PopSugar collected 101 loungewear pieces that’ll take your comfy level to 100%.
- Refinery29’s Gabrielle Korn feels “there is no ‘work from home style’ when you’re working from home in a pandemic. You work in whatever makes you feel the best. The news is stressful enough without having to worry about whether or not you look good in quarantine.”
- 12 cute and cosy robes perfect for wearing around the house.
- The Huffington Post shares comfy work-from-home clothes that aren’t sweats or PJs.
- 30 Polished Tops to Wear When Videoconferencing From Home.
- How Do We Dress When There’s No One — and Nothing — to Dress For?
- Robin Givhan’s take on what happens when the narrative is just PJs and sweats.
- 31 Mood-Busting Pajama Sets For When You’re Chilling at Home.
- PopSugar recommends the Working From Home Fits Instagram account if you’re in the mood for a fun distraction.
- 14 Cute and Comfy Work Tops You Can Wear with Sweatpants at Home.
Fab Links from Our Members
CarolS’ eye was drawn to this article about where to get your fashion and beauty fix online.
Nordstrom’s alterations teams are sewing masks that will be used and distributed by Providence Health in Seattle. It made Angie’s heart happy hearing this, especially since she lives in Seattle and Nordstrom is a Seattle company.
Vildy was shocked to read that some sneaker soles last 1,000 years in landfill.
Alyson’s post about sturdy clothes and staying calm in a pandemic really resonated with nuancedream.
Zaeobi thought this Man Repeller article makes a good point: The Final Bows at Fashion Week Are Basically a How-To Manual for Cool Work Outfits.
Nemosmom directs us to “When You Work From Home, Every Day Is (Very) Casual Friday.”