- Prada and Adidas are teaming up for a limited-edition sneaker collaboration.
- Nike has announced it will no longer be selling its sneakers and apparal directly on Amazon.
- Rent the Runway and Nordstrom are expanding their partnership just in time for the holidays.
- Jason Wu brought out a holiday line exclusive for Kohl’s with all pieces under $100.
- The theme for the 2020 Met Gala is “About Time: Fashion and Duration”, and “aims to inspire attendees to dissect how fashion has changed and developed over the decades.”
- French fashion house Celine launches its first fragrance in over 50 years.
- Zac Posen has closed down his company.
- For its next exhibition, London’s Design Museum is focussing on Prada, marking the first time a major museum has dedicated an exhibition to the Italian fashion house.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that the British Queen has someone break in new shoes for her. In her new book, the Queen’s official dressmaker, Angela Kelly, revealed that she wears in the monarch’s new shoes for her: “The Queen has very little time to herself and no time to wear in her own shoes, and as we share the same shoe size it makes the most sense this way.”