Let’s have a look at some jewellery trends for Fall/Winter 2019.
- From pearls with a modern twist to beaded pieces, here are 8 jewellery trends for Fall 2019.
- According to The HuffPost we’ll be seeing pearl hoops everywhere this season, and they round up 11 pairs under $50.
- Here are 48 more jewellery pieces under $50.
- The Business of Fashion reports that “fashionability, uniqueness and affordable price points are driving a new wave of ‘demi-fine’ jewellery brands.”
- Apparently, searches for “tortoise earrings” have increased more than 679% in the last six months, according to the trend experts at Pinterest. Here are 20 fun options, if you’d like to snag a pair yourself.
- Finally, the word and name jewellery trend is also still going strong.
Fab Links from Our Members
L’Abeille says she’s a “sucker for articles about ‘French women’ and ‘Parisiennes’,” and thought this offered a refreshing perspective.
Vildy came across a video interview with fashion journalist Alice Pfeiffer that ties in with the above article.
She also wanted to share this critical look at Brunello Cucinelli’s first-ever kidswear collection.
Shevia found this interesting: “Forever 21’s bankruptcy signals the shifting priorities of young shoppers.”
Nemosmom thought this was “an interesting read about eco-focussed Generation Z and how they are battling a love/hate relationship with fast fashion, guilt over sustainability, and the desire to be fashion-forward in a world of social media mavens, yet they lack the income to really drive the market in a better direction.”
Runcarla found Susan’s blog post on learning to speak the language of colour compelling and relevant to some of the forum discussions from earlier this month.