- Ralph Lauren has received an honorary knighthood for services to fashion, becoming the first American designer to be awarded with the UK’s highest honour.
- Gloria Vanderbilt, who reigned during the ’70s and ’80s as a designer jeans pioneer, has passed away at the age of 95.
- Olay is the first major global skincare brand that is testing refillable packaging in an attempt to reduce plastic waste.
- Nordstrom and Rent the Runway are teaming up.
- A new exhibition at the London Wallace Collection is pairing the most famous shoes from Manolo Blahnik’s archive with world-renowned paintings in the gallery’s 18th century rooms.
- Prada is launching Re-Nylon, an eco-friendly line of iconic bag silhouettes executed in a progressive new nylon, Econyl, a 100% regenerated fibre from fishnets and other nylon excess.
About the Author
A Manolo Blahnik exhibition, an eco-friendly line of bags from Prada, and other style news that caught our attention this month.