- Ralph Lauren has received an honorary knighthood for services to fashion, becoming the first American designer to be awarded with the UK’s highest honour.
- Gloria Vanderbilt, who reigned during the ’70s and ’80s as a designer jeans pioneer, has passed away at the age of 95.
- Olay is the first major global skincare brand that is testing refillable packaging in an attempt to reduce plastic waste.
- Nordstrom and Rent the Runway are teaming up.
- A new exhibition at the London Wallace Collection is pairing the most famous shoes from Manolo Blahnik’s archive with world-renowned paintings in the gallery’s 18th century rooms.
- Prada is launching Re-Nylon, an eco-friendly line of iconic bag silhouettes executed in a progressive new nylon, Econyl, a 100% regenerated fibre from fishnets and other nylon excess.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.