- H&M newest designer collaboration is with Giambattista Valli.
- Universal Standard just became the first clothing brand to carry sizes 00-40 in every single piece.
- Tan France and Alexa Chung will be hosting a new competitive fashion series on Netflix.
- Prada has announced it will stop using fur in its collections.
- Loft is launching a size-inclusive rental service, Infinitely Loft, that allows you to rent three pieces at a time for $65 a month.
- Fashion designer Max Azria has passed away at the age of 70.
- Miss Selfridge’s flagship store in London will close in July, and move into a concession in Topshop next door.
- Rihanna is launching an upmarket fashion label with the LVMH Group, becoming the first black woman to head up a fashion house at the company.
- The new Halston documentary focusses on the designer’s influence on art and business.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.