- Fashion giant ASOS is launching a homeware line on 4 February.
- The Guardian reports that more and more fashion brands are adding home accessories to their offerings.
- People have mixed feelings about Zara’s new logo.
- Condé Nast is planning to put all its titles, including publications like Vogue and Glamour, behind a digital paywall by the end of this year.
- Mickey Drexler has retired as chairman at J.Crew.
- J.Crew is partnering with non-profit organization Habitat for Humanity for its denim recycling programme.
- Under Armour will make the space suits for Virgin Galactic flights.
- The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) has released a report on inclusion and diversity in the American fashion industry.
About the Author
Fashion brands branching out into home accessories, a new logo for Zara, a paywall for Condé Nast titles, and more news from the fashion trenches this month.