- Fashion giant ASOS is launching a homeware line on 4 February.
- The Guardian reports that more and more fashion brands are adding home accessories to their offerings.
- People have mixed feelings about Zara’s new logo.
- Condé Nast is planning to put all its titles, including publications like Vogue and Glamour, behind a digital paywall by the end of this year.
- Mickey Drexler has retired as chairman at J.Crew.
- J.Crew is partnering with non-profit organization Habitat for Humanity for its denim recycling programme.
- Under Armour will make the space suits for Virgin Galactic flights.
- The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) has released a report on inclusion and diversity in the American fashion industry.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.