- Grace Coddington, former creative director at Vogue, is hosting a new fashion documentary series for M2M.
- H&M is collaborating with the World Wide Fund for Nature on a sustainable collection of children’s clothes.
- J.Crew has launched its Fall Mercantile collection on Amazon.
- Orla Kiely has closed its stores and website in the UK and Ireland after parent company Kiely Rowan went into administration.
- As part of the new brand direction, Club Monaco is releasing a dual-gender capsule.
- Burberry is ending its practice of burning unsold clothes, bags and perfume, and will also stop using real fur after criticism from environmental campaigners.
- Target is bringing out a new collection that focusses on workwear and everyday essentials.
- Madewell is branching out into home goods.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.