- Grace Coddington, former creative director at Vogue, is hosting a new fashion documentary series for M2M.
- H&M is collaborating with the World Wide Fund for Nature on a sustainable collection of children’s clothes.
- J.Crew has launched its Fall Mercantile collection on Amazon.
- Orla Kiely has closed its stores and website in the UK and Ireland after parent company Kiely Rowan went into administration.
- As part of the new brand direction, Club Monaco is releasing a dual-gender capsule.
- Burberry is ending its practice of burning unsold clothes, bags and perfume, and will also stop using real fur after criticism from environmental campaigners.
- Target is bringing out a new collection that focusses on workwear and everyday essentials.
- Madewell is branching out into home goods.
About the Author
A sustainable children’s collection at H&M, a new fashion documentary series, and more news from the fashion trenches this month.