- Warby Parker is branching out into kids eyewear, starting with a pilot programme in eight New York City brick-and-mortar locations to test the waters.
- J.Crew has launched its first-ever intimates collection.
- Meanwhile they are also teaming up with Madewell for a series of shops-in-shops in existing J.Crew stores.
- Target is partnering with British wellies maker Hunter for a 300-piece limited-edition collection with prices ranging between $5 and $80.
- ASOS just launched its very own fitness range, ASOS 4505.
- Iris Apfel’s new book, Accidental Icon, takes readers inside Apfel’s life and experiences in the design industry.
- Kitten heels and asymmetrical skirts are among the Spring 2018 fashion trends to watch according to Pinterest.
- Loft has added plus-sized clothing in sizes 16 to 26 to its online assortment, and will start adding the collection to stores in May.
- The New Executive Class is Universal Standard’s first foray into workwear.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.