- Warby Parker is branching out into kids eyewear, starting with a pilot programme in eight New York City brick-and-mortar locations to test the waters.
- J.Crew has launched its first-ever intimates collection.
- Meanwhile they are also teaming up with Madewell for a series of shops-in-shops in existing J.Crew stores.
- Target is partnering with British wellies maker Hunter for a 300-piece limited-edition collection with prices ranging between $5 and $80.
- ASOS just launched its very own fitness range, ASOS 4505.
- Iris Apfel’s new book, Accidental Icon, takes readers inside Apfel’s life and experiences in the design industry.
- Kitten heels and asymmetrical skirts are among the Spring 2018 fashion trends to watch according to Pinterest.
- Loft has added plus-sized clothing in sizes 16 to 26 to its online assortment, and will start adding the collection to stores in May.
- The New Executive Class is Universal Standard’s first foray into workwear.
About the Author
Madewell and J.Crew team up, a new Iris Apfel book, ASOS launches activewear, and more style news that made headlines in February.