- Target is adding another, size-inclusive, clothing collection to its roster: Universal Thread sizes will run from 00 to 26W.
- J.Crew is teaming up with Blue Jeans Go Green — an organization that recycles old denim into housing insulation for communities in need — to collect customers’ gently used jeans in stores and offer them a discount in return.
- Here’s a first look at J.W. Anderson’s Spring 2018 collection for Uniqlo.
- Uniqlo is also partnering with Finnish design company Marimekko for a special collection that will hit stores on March, 29th.
- Hedi Slimane has been named the new creative director of Céline.
- The H&M Group is launching a new affordable luxury brand: Nyden.
- L’Oreal has created a thumbnail-sized UV sensor to help you monitor your sun exposure.
- Madewell and J.Crew have expanded their jeans collections to include up to a size 35.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.