- Ann Taylor has launched a 48-piece Luxewear capsule collection that is available in sizes 00 through 18.
- L’Oréal heiress Liliane Bettencourt has passed away at age 94.
- Nina Garcia has been named the new editor-in-chief of ELLE magazine.
- AYR is now making premium denim for plus sizes, the One Love jeans.
- The Museum of Modern Art in New York is staging its first fashion exhibition since 1944: “Items: Is Fashion Modern?”
- Have a look at the Lane Bryant x Prabal Gurung Fall collection, available in sizes 14 through 28.
- Pierre Bergé, former partner of Yves Saint Laurent and co-founder of the House Yves Saint Laurent, has died at age 86.
- In the meantime, a new museum in Paris has opened to celebrate the renowned French designer.
- Ryan Yasin has won a prestigious James Dyson award for an origami-inspired range of clothing that grows with your child.
- The eagerly awaited JW Anderson capsule collection for Uniqlo is now in stores.
About the Author
A new Yves Saint Laurent museum, plus-size premium denim from AYR, Nina Garcia joins ELLE, and more news from this month’s fashion trenches.