- Edward Enninful is taking over from Alexandra Shulman as editor-in-chief of British Vogue.
- Meanwhile, Deena Aljuhani Abdulaziz has been replaced by Manuel Arnaut after only two issues at Vogue Arabia.
- Make-up pioneer Bobbi Brown has launched a concept shop featuring apparel, wellness products, and some beauty products that will appear in five different Lord & Taylor stores and also online.
- Starting this September, New York Fashion Week will go from an eight-day schedule to seven days of runway shows.
- With its University Fit Liberty programme, plus-size clothing brand Universal Standard is offering customers the opportunity to swap out previously purchased items of clothing for different sizes one year within originally purchasing them.
- Amazon has unveiled Echo Look, a camera meant to “help you look your best.” It gives feedback using Style Check, an app that uses an algorithm to compare and rate your outfit options.
- The “Irving Penn: Centennial” exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art is celebrating the work of the renowned photographer.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.