- ModCloth is opening its first permanent brick-and-mortar store in Austin in the coming months.
- Have a look at the Kenzo for H&M collection.
- British fashion designer Richard Nicoll has passed away at age 39.
- Victoria Beckham is partnering with Target for a limited-edition collection of women’s and children’s apparel.
- A new exhibition at The Museum at Fit will focus on the impact of over 60 designers of African descent from the 1950s to the present.
- J.Crew has teamed up with New Balance for its first-ever activewear collection.
- The Glamour x Lane Bryant collection is available in stores now, and new pieces will be added each month for the next year.
Fun Fashion Fact
When Jo Malone had no marketing budget to promote her upcoming concession store at Bergdorf Goodman in 1998 she decided she needed to get creative. The British entrepreneur sent fifty people out in New York with her perfume shop’s white bags to establish her brand in the US. The bags were empty, but soon started to be recognised and generated a buzz in savvy parts of New York City. So much so that when the store opened people thought there already was a store somewhere else in the city.