- Last week Nordstrom opened its third Canadian and first international flagship store in Vancouver.
- Inspired by Theory and Vince, new plus-size brand Universal Standard offers “modern essentials” for sizes 10 to 28.
- Three new Bloomingdale’s Outlet stores will open their doors in November: in San Diego, Manhattan, and Philadelphia.
- Kerry Washington and Dee Ocleppo have designed a limited-edition handbag to raise awareness of domestic violence and financial abuse.
- A group of Finnish organizations are teaming up to turn waste cotton into new fibres for the textile industry.
- Reese Witherspoon is opening her first brick-and-mortar Draper James store in Nashville this Fall.
Fun Fashion Fact
According to body language experts the way we carry our bag can say a lot about our personality. For example, sporting a crossbody with the bag in front of the body “is almost a form of armament. This style of bag-wearing often indicates a more cautious personality, someone who is reticent or shy”, says writer Kathlyn Hendricks. Do you agree with what this Glamour article has to say about your bag-carrying style?