- This Fall Macy’s will start testing the outlet market with four pilot off-price stores in the New York City area.
- Brooks Brothers is the official apparel sponsor for the USA Pavilion at the Expo 2015 in Milan.
- Asos, Selfridges and 27 other retailers are now working with LIKEtoKNOW.it to make their Instagrams shoppable.
- Nordstrom is testing a curbside pickup service at select stores across the country.
- Over 300 photos illustrate Frida Kahlo’s deep connection to clothes in a new exhibition at the Michael Hoppen Gallery in London.
- The Outnet is teaming up with Oscar de la Renta for a third time to release a limited-edition capsule collection.
Fun Fashion Fact
In honour of Mother’s Day something a little different this week: an article from Another that celebrates the Mums of five influential fashion designers.