- Sorel is launching an outerwear collection for Fall/Winter 2015.
- Vince plans to open eight to ten new stores in the US this year.
- Denim brand Ayr has launched a try-on-at-home service for its best-selling skinny jeans.
- Reports claim that Marc Jacobs’ diffusion line, Marc by Marc Jacobs, will be discontinued as a stand-alone label.
- Former Emilio Pucci designer Peter Dundas has been appointed Creative Director of Roberto Cavalli.
- Gwen Stefani is bringing out a limited-edition collection of Harajuku Lovers unisex watches.
- The Bergdorf Goodman Cookbook, out on Tuesday, contains signature dishes from designers like Zac Posen and Diane von Furstenberg.
Fun Fashion Fact
“The kind of jeans that make no sort of statement and, at first glance, fit no trend. They’re neither skinny nor boyfriend. Instead, they’re kind of in the middle — not skintight and not loosecut, a kind of ‘nothing’ jean; a compromise in indigo.”