- The High Line Park in New York City and J.Crew have teamed up for a special collection of tops and accessories.
- Good news for European H&M fans: the Swedish retailer will launch e-commerce sites in eight more countries next year.
- Nordstrom has announced it will replace its two semi-annual sales with six store-wide sales coinciding with holidays.
- Robin Wright is collaborating with designer Karen Fowler on “Pour les Femmes”, a socially conscious sleepwear line.
- Topshop is auctioning off bespoke Met Ball dresses on eBay, with proceeds benefitting Fashion Targets Breast Cancer.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that Hubert de Givenchy named his first collection, and the iconic full-ruffle blouse in that collection, after Bettina, “the first French supermodel”. Simone Micheline Bodin, which is Bettina’s real name, was also the muse of French designer Jacques Fath, and her legacy is currently being celebrated with an exhibition at the Parisian Galerie Azzédine Alaïa.