- This is one for the Peanuts comic books fans: Coach is doing a limited-edition capsule collection featuring Snoopy and his friends.
- The Alexander Wang for H&M lookbook is here, and sporty influences reign supreme.
- Yesterday, Banana Republic presented their Spring 2015 looks: lots of on trend layering in white, blush, navy, and black.
- On Monday, Bloomingdales, Aéropostale, and American Eagle Outfitters will accept Apple Pay in stores. Later this year, you’ll also be able to pay with your iPhone at Sephora, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters and Free People.
- Forever 21 brings out a Simpsons-themed clothing collection to celebrate the show’s 25th anniversary.
- Next year, Cannes is getting its own Fashion Festival which will coincide with the world-renowned Film Festival.
Fun Fashion Fact
In 1934 Italian designer Emilio Pucci, who was known as the “Prince of Prints”, was a member of the Italian Olympic ski team. After pictures of him on the slopes wearing his own designs appeared in Harper’s Bazaar in 1947, the magazine asked him to create women’s Winter clothes that were sold in several New York stores.