- Have a look at H&M’s collab collection created by the 2014 recipient of its Design Award: Eddy Anemian.
- Cara Delevingne designs a sportswear collection for DKNY inspired by her own laidback streetwear aesthetic.
- Retailers are redesigning trousers and working on tech accessories to fit the new generation of larger-sized phones.
- London footwear designer Sophia Webster just launched an exclusive capsule collection of classic stilettos for Net-a-Porter.
- Fashionistas are getting very excited about the Marques Almeida collection for Topshop that will be available on 9 October.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that the kilt, together with all other items of Highland dress, was outlawed under King George II in 1746 in an attempt to suppress Highland culture. An exception was made for the Highland Regiments, but everyone else could expect severe punishment (from six months’ imprisonment to seven years’ transportation).