- This is what Banana Republic for Fall 2014 looks like under new Creative Director Marissa Webb.
- Mary Katrantzou, Sarah Burton, Thom Browne, Carolina Herrera and Valentino are designing costumes for the New York City Ballet.
- Joe Zee, currently Editor in Chief of Yahoo’s fashion site, has been named Old Navy’s style ambassador for Fall 2014.
- Check out this behind-the-scenes look at the Altuzarra for Target collection. Or have fun browsing the entire collection.
- Lucky Magazine is heading into a new direction after joining forces with e-commerce platform BeachMint.
- Instead of a runway show, Opening Ceremony will stage a one-act play during New York Fashion Week, written by Spike Jonze and Jonah Hill.
- ModCloth is the first retailer who has signed the Heroes Pledge for Advertisers, a commitment to be transparent about their Photoshopping practices.
- This Fall, Target is launching a range of maternity activewear that will be available online at the beginning of October.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know that the traditional Marinière, the Breton shirt originally worn by French sailors in Brittany, has twenty-one stripes, a reference to each of Napoleon Bonaparte’s victories.