- After launching into five new markets last year, Gap is now also opening stores in Slovenia and Austria.
- More electric vehicle-charging stations, less packing materials, paperless billing and extra solar energy projects are all part of Macy’s new sustainability programmes.
- This Fall, Vivienne Westwood is bringing out a unisex clothing line that will feature anti-fracking illustrations and political slogans.
- On Monday August, 4, a new collection of Missoni for Converse sneakers will be launching exclusively on Nordstrom.com.
- To celebrate the 65th anniversary of the Peanuts comics, Snoopy and Belle are being outfitted, for the second time around, by renowned designers like Dries Van Noten, Isabel Marant and Diane von Furstenberg.
- Nordstrom has just acquired Trunk Club, a startup personal shopping service for men.
Fun Fashion Fact
Did you know there is a fan museum in Greenwich, London where you can admire more than 4,000, predominantly antique fans? It’s the “UK’s only museum devoted entirely to every aspect of fans and fans making”. I discovered this while reading The Invisible Woman’s latest article that has good tips on how to stay cool during a Summer heatwave.