- On Monday Joseph Altuzarra was named Womenswear Designer of the Year by the CFDA.
- Diane von Furstenberg is designing a range of Google glass frames that will be sold on Net-a-Porter and Mr Porter.
- The first UK Stradivarius brick-and-mortar store, a Zara sister brand, will open in London later this year.
- Don’t these pictures of Jason Wu’s first Fall campaign for Hugo Boss look very promising.
- Proenza Schouler is dipping its toes into swimwear, and unveiled the collection at yesterday’s resort press previews.
- This is a fun campaign: COS is celebrating their US e-commerce launch with “50 Things“, a virtual exhibition of the United States.
Fun Fashion Fact
French engineer Louis Réard officially created the bikini as we know it in 1946, but did you know that a mosaic in the Roman Villa Romana del Casale in Sicily features one of the earliest known illustrations of a bikini-like garment.