- The New York Tech Fashion Lab is collaborating with major retailers like Kate Spade and J.Crew to mentor six to eight fashion tech startups.
- Loehmann’s, the off-price retailer who had to close its doors in February, will relaunch in May as an online shopping site.
- The blogosphere is on style watch alert as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge kicked off their 3-week tour of New Zealand and Australia on Monday.
- “Dior and I“, the movie documenting designer Raf Simon’s creative process premieres next week at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Bobbi Brown, founder of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, has just been appointed as editor-in-chief of the new Yahoo Beauty.
- Check out the ten young menswear designers to watch according to Newgen, a new talent initiative sponsored by British retailer Topman.
- Clare Vivier is branching out into men’s accessories, and has plans to expand into “shoes and a cut-and-sewn line soon”. I’m curious!
- Harrods has teamed up with eight well-known bloggers for its first ever Digital Style Summit.
Welcome! Read about what to wear and how to wear it on the YLF Blog. Join the YLF Forum to ask specific questions or just chat about fashion and personal style. Or check out the curated list of things we love in YLF Finds.